NEIGHBIUM is a cloud-based society management solution with a vision to make your society better managed and strongly connected.
It’s easy to use interface, incredible action center, inter society connection feature and ability to manage helpdesk issues, book facilities are unbeatable.
NEIGHBIUM is a one stop destination for your society needs to simplify association operations, save significant time and money and improve satisfaction of owners and tenant
If you have a vision to revolutionize and create better housing and sustainable neighbourhood, Let’s work together.
Currently, I am part of Samsung, South Korea team from around 3 years, working on Samsung BSS system which provide an all-in-one solution for operator network access requirements.
I am responsible for:
- Verification of Telecom technologies including LTE, WCDMA, GSM/GPRS/EDGE.
- Worked closely with the customer to provide support & resolution of problems related to End to End Network Testing.
- Verification of Algorithm testing, Release Testing, Regression Testing, Performance and Capacity Testing.
- KPI Monitoring and Analysis.
- Field Testing and analysis for complete network performance monitoring.
WoW Team Excellence Award – Client First
SNAP award for Team Excellence for extraordinary commitment, teamwork, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills demonstrated.
I travelled to Swindon, United Kingdom for Integration of Motorola BTS with NSN BSC along with other BSS Network elements and agreement on the requirements proposals and change requests.
Customer Satisfaction Award
SNAP award for Highest Customer Satisfaction is awarded for showing extraordinary technical aptitude and customer focused attitude.
I was responsible for developing the Embedded Application Software For NOKIA-PCU.
NOKIA-PCU aims to provide a future proof platform and capacity for features needed to support Internet and multimedia services. Within Base Station Sub-system (BSS), Packet Control Unit (PCU) is responsible for providing GPRS services to the mobiles.
- Understanding Customer requirements from Requirement Specification and acceptance /rejection of requirements.
- Preparation of new design proposals and effort estimation.
- Coding, Integration and Testing for Application Software Modules.
- Debugging and fixing end to end CS and PS call issues.
- Leading the team and solving the issue arises during the development or testing.
Best Technical Project Award
SNAP award for Best Technical Project for developing the Project with no bugs/issues reported from Customer.
Joined Aricent on Jan’2007 as a Software Engineer
I was working in the project: e-CRM e11 Helpdesk solution. E11 Helpdesk is a web based eCRM product, developed to help organizations provide efficient customer service through Ticket Management System and Self-help.
- Developing main interface of Application in AJAX.
- Inserting, retrieving of data to and from database, developed toolbar.
- Automatic record updated after certain period without clicking refresh button.
- Handle Admin part of the application.
College Ends and Journey to real life begins……